Old 02-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Craig Cowing

On May 2, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Jim Lewis wrote:

Because of problems with a very elderly relative (wife's, not mine --
I've run out of elderly relatives :-( ) we've had to set aside our
plans to attend the big bonsai meet in Washington at the end of this
month.

I was looking forward to meeting and re-meeting a lot of friends, but
it will have to wait another day.

Alas.

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

You do know, of course, what happens when you run out of elderly
relative. YOU become the elderly relative. ;0)

Too bad you can't make the convention. Anita and I will hoist a beer in
your honor.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++