Old 02-05-2005, 05:51 PM

Default NC Lawn Care Timetable help?

Hello. I enjoy this newsgroup and wanted to post a question. I live in
Durham, NC and have about 1/3 lot on a corner. I am wondering if anyone
can help me with a yearly lawn care plan. Very basic. Somthing that can
help me add the right things to the lawn at the right times. I do know
that I have some weeds that seem to come back every year. But the rest
of the lawn has come together pretty well.

Any who, something like:

Feb/early march - add pre-emrgence weed killer and fertilizer
June - add weed and feed
August - etc.
October - etc.

Just needed something I can refer to each year to know what to do and
when to do it.

Thanks for any help!

-paul