Old 02-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Derryl

On 1 May 2005 14:46:57 -0700, (DIY Novice) wrote:

Get your lawn established and install your bricks later. You can
install ther bricks without mortar and they will be OK.

Derryl

I want to put a brick edging down between my lawn and flower beds. The
edging will also be a mowing edge, ie I want the brick edging and the
lawn to be at the same level. I m digging up the garden at the moment
and I'm not sure if I should put the lawn down first and then put the
bricks at the same level or vice versa. I guess I'm worried that the
lawn will settle and drop below the brick edging which I plan to lay
on a weak mortar mix.
Any thoughts?