Old 02-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Kay

In article , Sacha
writes
I wonder how the rest of you are faring this w/e? We have had some very
mixed weather but none of that blazing heat we were promised - dull, cloudy,
some rain and to cap it all, it is *pouring* with rain this morning - and on
what should be one of the nurseryman's busiest days of the year!

Saturday - a bit of drizzle in the morning, but the promised heavier
rain failed to materialise, and we had a fantastic day wandering over
the Dales, including finding a cave with the most fantastic display of
stalactities and flowstone imaginable - a real unexpected bonus.

Sunday - sunshine especially late afternoon, lovely walk through local
park.

Today - scorching hot, breakfast on terrace, lunch in garden. At 3.0 it
clouded over and is now raining, which is fortunate as I have lots of
things I need to do indoors ;-)

--
Kay