Old 03-05-2005, 02:12 AM
msterspy

Thank you all for your help. Will these fertilizers cause the leaves
to disintegrate quickly?

Also, it seems to me that keeping the leaves on my property is the
"right" thing to do since the trees take a lot out of the soil.

My neighbors bag their leaves and throw them in the town dump.

I used to do that but it is a tremendous amount of work.

On Tue, 03 May 2005 00:09:49 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:31:30 GMT, msterspy
wrote:

What should I get at my local hardware store / Home Depot to add
Nitrogen?

HD sells 34-0-0. Very inexpensive. (I use this to fertilize
deciduous trees in the fall.)