Old 03-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Tennessee Tony

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from (paghat) contains these words:

In article .com,
wrote:

I've seen it before on the Web and this news group and am hoping for
new ideas.

I have a yard that is heavy shade and therefore all moss. Well, that
is when we moved in. I think the housewife living here before us had
the time to go out every day and pull weeds. Now weeds are growing in
the moss. It's all kinds of weeds, not just broadleaf.

How do I get rid of the weeds but keep the moss?

Mosses are easily harmed by toxins, & there is no magic

poison to kill everything but the moss & you.

Actually there is; it's a weedkiller called paraquat in the UK.

I think that's what they used in Mexico to kill the marijuana... back in
the days when I was up on that kind of thing. So then kids were smoking
pot with weed killer. What a combo.

Tony