Old 03-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Sacha

On 3/5/05 10:30, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

On 3/5/05 10:03, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2005 09:38:39 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 2/5/05 23:38, in article
, "Klara"
wrote:

In message , Bob Hobden
writes
Lovely weekend here, a few spots of rain but not enough to even wet the
patio during the day though it must have rained last night, blazing
sunshine for most of the time. I can feel I've burnt my head out on the
allotments today.

Yes, beautiful - real summer for the whole day...

And Americans wonder why we don't 'do' zones! It's grey and
rain-threatening here again today and I'm looking up flight
schedules.....;-)

Foggy, thundery, raining and cold here.

Have you tried Cheapo?
http://www.cheap0.com/total.php

That sort of 'froze' without completely downloading but from what I could
see, there are no flights from Exeter. ;-) In reality, we can go away

snip
Sigh - senior typing moment - We *can't* go away........ Is what I should
have said!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk