Old 03-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Mike

You could always try another airport? :-)

Oh we *could* but our preference is for Exeter - 30 minutes from home.
Perfick!
--
Sacha

That is why we are cruising out of Southampton next January. Taxi to Cowes,
Fast Catamaran to Southampton, Taxi to the ship. Under 2 hours from home to
ship :-))

Same when we return to Southampton 3 months later :-))

AND unlimited luggage :-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past