Old 03-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Steveo

"STFU and learn something for a change, Warren. Sheesh you're a
crybaby."

What exactly is your problem?

Leg humpers like you and warren. The only thing he does here is hump
my leg...no advice...nada.

He did say granular weed and feed is "evil" in another post tho.

You object to the fact that others here
like Warren and I wanted to add some additional advice, that weed n
feed isn't necessarily the best solution for weed control?

Read the OP's question again. I answered it, and it alone. Perhaps
I should advise him on helmithasporium too, or post emergent
crabgrass control, or proper timing for grub prevention.

Anything else?

Do you
think it's a good idea to just apply it regularly to an entire 10,000
sq ft lawn that has 20 weeds that could be spot treated?

Did he ask how to spot treat 20 weeds, dumbass?

Or do you
think the OP, who obviously couldn't read the label directions as to
how to apply weed n feed already knows all the appropriate method of
weed control and what's appropriate? And even if he does, others read
the thread too, don't they?

Everone isn't as stupid as you and warren, there was nothing wrong
with his question.

Maybe you should explain what so troubles you, rather than resort to
name calling and vulgarity.

What troubles me are assholes that don't know shit, running their pie
holes.

Have a nice day.