Old 03-05-2005, 04:08 PM
humBill

Thanxx - Will 1% levels kill submerged plants and tadpoles?
Bill

"Chet" wrote in message
humBill wrote:

Some comets seem to be missing some scales. In some cases it's just one
or two here, a couple more there, maybe 10 total at random. In others
there is more missing and will sometimes look like a wide scratch or
abrasion. Most recently I just noticed one who has what appears to be a
large scrape right on his forehead (all the others are on their sides).

I agree with the others, it's spawning activity. I watched it with my fish
and took pics. (Of course, I got a ration from forum ppl...). I added some
pond salt at a 1% level to ease and speed the healing.

Wetbug