Old 03-05-2005, 07:20 PM
jabriol

That sound like an excellent Idea!!!!!
I second the motion...

or you can write to and have them can Carol
account...

would like a list of NG you can crosspost to?

he

AFN
ARJW
ATC
AA
TA
AH
SCC
SCPR
SCATALN
ECR

your pick.. have fun.......!

Peter wrote:
I, like everyone else in rec.ponds, have been greatly annoyed by this
inconsiderate and intrusive crossposting that has been going on.

May I suggest that we consider turning the cannon around, to the
direction from whence it is coming? (In the military it's called
counterforce ops.)

May I suggest that we look up all of the NGs to which this twit
Jabriol, and all of his immature friends normally post; and then all
of us, (each of us), in rec.ponds, cross-post attacks back to all of
their home favorite NGs, and so totally swamp them to the point that
they themselves cannot begin to keep up with their silly posting
retorts; and then their own NGs will become completely useless to

they
themselves. Maybe only then will they become introspective enough,

if
only from their own NG peer pressures, to cease and desist, and

return
to their own playpens and stay the Hell out of ours.

I'll do my part in the attack, if sufficient others are willing also.

Enough is enough,
Peter