Old 03-05-2005, 07:52 PM

at least there is one smart apple in rec.ponds,

I will not post for 24 hours,

either Carol retracts her statement that I rape my daughter as a minor,
or either she gets her account canned, or she stop posting to arjw...

if not, when I return... no filter will work.

so far I only use jabriol...

I can do the NYM shift like Carol, and you guys wont ever know what hit
ya..

24 hours...

it is 2:53 pm est.

bye bye

Elaine T wrote:
Peter wrote:
I, like everyone else in rec.ponds, have been greatly annoyed by

this
inconsiderate and intrusive crossposting that has been going on.

May I suggest that we consider turning the cannon around, to the
direction from whence it is coming? (In the military it's called
counterforce ops.)

May I suggest that we look up all of the NGs to which this twit
Jabriol, and all of his immature friends normally post; and then

all
of us, (each of us), in rec.ponds, cross-post attacks back to all

of
their home favorite NGs, and so totally swamp them to the point

that
they themselves cannot begin to keep up with their silly posting
retorts; and then their own NGs will become completely useless to

they
themselves. Maybe only then will they become introspective enough,

if
only from their own NG peer pressures, to cease and desist, and

return
to their own playpens and stay the Hell out of ours.

I'll do my part in the attack, if sufficient others are willing

also.

Enough is enough,
Peter

All you would do is spam other newsgroups that are already having the

same problems we are. alt.religion.jehovas-witnesses is the main NG
Jabriol frequents and it is already useless to its regular users. Go

have a look there sometime and you'll see what I mean.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__