Old 04-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Angrie.Woman

"Mermaid" wrote in message
I have an old beta that I have pampered in a large, peace lily arrangement
for about 3 years. Must be a record. Anyway, when I set up my new planted
tank, would he appreciate being in a new environment or because of his
age,
do you think it would be too much for him? He might get lost in the
foliage
and might not be strong enough to battle other fish. I am torn to whether
give him a retirement home or keep it the way it has been for years with
the
"if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality".

I lost an 8 year old catfish in a move. Granted, my move was from one state
to another...

I'd leave well enough alone.