Old 03-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Jim Lewis

Vincent Kreyling wrote:
Thank you to all who responded to my fertilizing and watering question. Your advice and information was great.

I have a question about caring for a saikei. I recently constructed a fairly large saikei of Japanese red cedar,

over 7 plants, at a local bonsai club workshop and I need to begin feeding the trees. Should I water and feed from above,

Yes, just like rain.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see land as
a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and
respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++