Old 04-05-2005, 02:26 AM
Warren

zxcvbob wrote:
Whoever cuts the grass on a steep slope, they should use a mower with a
2-cycle engine rather than 4-cycle so it doesn't starve for oil and burn
up.

And they had better be bonded, and have workers comp insurance, or you can
kiss any equity in the property good-bye in the inevitable lawsuit when they
get hurt on your property following your direction.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html