Old 03-05-2005, 10:52 PM
BryanB

Actually, I see it as *THE* problem. I already have any message from a
certain user killfiled. And, I've also taken up replying directly to
those who *have* crossposted inappropriately to make sure they're
posting to groups that are actually relevant to their conversation.
(I've only been doing that for two days now so I have yet to experience
any dent in the inappropriate crossposts...)

I *REALLY* wish I had a newsreader that would kill *ANY* post that is
cross posted...

--Bryan

On 5/3/2005 2:41 PM Reel McKoi let loose a lemur across the keyboard and
it typed:BR

"BryanB" wrote in message
ink.net...

Johnny: Please mind your Cross-posting. When you reply to a newsgroup
message, PLEASE take a quick look at the groups you're posting to.

I think part of the problem is people hit the send button and don't think to
look and see where the message is going. I'm guilty of the same thing at
times. Perhaps if send the NGs a message like yours above, they would be
more aware and remove the NGs that are off-topic.