Old 04-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Reel McKoi

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Carol,
Your feud with this person is destroying rec.ponds.

** Only because you're letting him win. If everyone had ignored him from
day one he would be gone by now. I am not responsible for him posting HERE
on rec.ponds. We are not the only group he's infesting like a cockroach.

I don't know why we have to be dragged into it.

** Why don't you ask Jabriol why he dragged this NG into it? I don't
cross-post from other NGs to here, he did. I can't speak for him.

Why do we have to pay this price?

** Because some of you can't IGNORE Jabriol and his cross-posting/flooding?
Why blame anyone but the one who is doing all this cross-posting/flooding?

Filtering is not the answer.
Google doesn't filter.

** That's unfortunate but there ARE free news-servers out there. Please go
to alt.free.newsservers and ask how you can get one. I have several. Most
news readers have killfilters. There is no need to use Google to read and
post.

And new people looking for help will take
one look at the subjects posted and figure this newsgroup
is trashed.

** Which is what Jabbers wants..... as he's admitted. All to spite me
because I refuse to be intimidated and blackmailed by him. I refuse to
leave Usenet to please him, a known sociopath, troll, racist, liar and
general net-nut-case.

This used to be a clean, almost spam free newsgroup.
Now it is an absolute mess.

** Just as he wants it to be. Where are all those people who complained to
my ISP when I changed ISPs and News-Servers five weeks ago? We even had
one guy from *THIS NG* complain about my name changes on another group he
was never on!!!! Why haven't *they* inundated Jabriol's ISP and Google
with complaints as they did my old ISP? Makes you wonder.....

kathy :-(

** Sorry Kathy. When Jabriol saw he could get everyone's attention here he
stayed - just like I knew he would. The more you guys (including myself of
course) discuss him and his flooding and crossposting, the longer he'll
stay. I am NOT responsible for what he does any more than YOU are
responsible for what I do. Perhaps you can't see it but he's trying to
turn people here against each other as he's been doing for many years... all
across Usenet. This is a GAME with him.

Maybe if we all asked those on the cross-posted NGs to TRIM us out they will
comply. Most people will if asked. They simply do not check the headers
before replying to a Jabber thread. They're not trying to trash rec.ponds.
Once it's pointed out to them they'll sneck the irrelevant NGs.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...