Old 04-05-2005, 03:50 AM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Carol wrote:

Are you afraid of Jabbers?

Hardly. It just seemed like a real easy out for rec.ponds.

## To accede to someone's threats and blackmail? No thanks! I don't care
to compromise my principals.... :-) Giving in to psycho-cases who bully,
use threats and blackmail to get their way is totally against my principals.

Heaven help us
that the needs of the Many be more important than YOU and your feud with
this person.

## The needs of the many who REFUSE to ignore Jabriol and his latest
tantrum? We're responsible for our *own actions* Jan, whatever those
actions are. I don't see anyone with my name feuding with Jabbers here.
Am I missing something? I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers, "Heaven help us that the needs of the Many be more
important than YOU and your feud with Carol on a *DIFFERENT* newsgroup."

Now I repeat, the MORE this is discussed the longer he will stay here and
abuse this NG. Lets get back to ponds and fish and IGNORE him!!!! :-))))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...