Old 04-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I don't care to compromise my principals.... :-)

Oh please, as often as you've changed the header you have few principals,
imho.

## ONE name change here in TEN YEARS makes a person lack principals?
Wow, this is the stuff J loves to read. Carry on Jan.

I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers

OMG, my bad, I have him killfilter, so of course HE'S not bothering me. I
guess if I were to do same to you..... hmmmm, hate to do that, but... it

is
tempting here lately.

## If you have him killfiled what is your problem????

Anyone ever tell you, that you're bull headed and apparently would bloody
your head against a brick wall before using the door called reason?

## No. No one ever has, nor has anyone ever encouraged me to give in to
bullies or blackmailers.

So I guess it is now open season on rec.ponds, via this J person.

## Is he not responsible for his *OWN ACTIONS?* Since when as we
responsible for the actions of others? And if you killfiled him why are you
going on and on with this? I've been on this NG for 9 years and don't plan
to leave because of someone, a known troll and nut-case from ANOTHER
newsgroup abusing this one.

All
because of one hard headed person who has "principals". ~ jan

## I suppose we're both hard headed then.

PS. If you reply you're playing into his hands Carol.

## What difference will it make at this point?
You want me to give in to blackmail and threats, and I refuse. End of

Now lets see if he keeps his word and pulls an all out attack on us for his
"gaming" pleasure. Lets see how many of us become enemies because of him -
to his great delight.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...