Old 04-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
## I suppose we're both hard headed then.

Not me. If it was me I would have recanted, to get rid of them.

## Yes Jan, but YOU are not ME and cannot expect me to act as you would.
There is nothing for me to recant since he himself made the information
public. I can't say he didn't touch the girl because I wasn't there and
don't know the family personally.

Just like
someone I was having a heated discussion with last fall said I had said
something to offend them, when they had started it out by offending me.

## Did you miss THIS part of my earlier post:
"And you do know he accused my son of raping black women so the kids can be
raised on welfare don't you? Never mind he doesn't even know my son's name,
or where my son lives. He also accused my husband of raping both my
son and grandson. Jabriol has serious obsessive issues where sex is
concerned. Hey, maybe we can get a "retraction" from Jabbers!!??!?!?! Oh,
in case you're wondering - he also called my bi-racial grandson a "black
******* baboon," and a "human wannabe" and a "pet monkey" who should be fed
"bananas." Ya think the good devout Christian Jabbers will retract those?"

I found this very offensive, very racist and very, very "sick." Do you
think I can get Mr. Santana to retract? There was no basis for these false,
slanderous, disgusting allegations against total strangers to Jabs.

They asked for an apology. I said, I will, if you will. Ended it right
there. Perhaps you ought to try that with your antagonist?

## This has nothing to do with a simple thing like *offense* on Jabber's
part. This is a GAME he's played to some extent for years here on Usenet.
This started way before he began to obsess over his daughter a week or so
ago. He finds one thing after another to go on and on about. He's going
over the edge because he can't silence me and drive me off Usenet like he
did Jane and Cynthia with his threats and bullying. My NSPs know the story
so ignore his constant complaints on AFN, which is infuriating him even
more. This has to do with his inflated ego and his pride. You don't know
the whole story, and you don't know this man.

Odder things
have happened. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

--