Old 04-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Paul D.Smith" contains these words:

I always thought that sticklebacks were stream (i.e. running water) fish and
weren't too keen on the stagnant green many people refer to as "the pond".
If you have continuous filtration then you may be OK but frankly I'd leave
the sticklebacks where they are and stick to plain, ordinary goldfish. Or
perhaps nothing at all and let nature populate it for you!

Sticklebacks thrive in ponds - and in running water.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/