Old 04-05-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Tahiti (Persian Lime) questions.

Hi - in the UK, I have a Tahiti (Persian) Lime in a pot on the kitchen
windowsill plenty of afternoon sun - It's in citrus soil ( well
draining mix) and is watered every 1-2 days, basically when the medium
feels dry. I am feeding with citrus fertilizer twice a month. Any idea
why leaves have been dropping recently and I'm not seeing any flowers
or fruit this year? This is the second year I've had the plant, and
I've had very little fruit at all so far. What might I be doing wrong?
Any ideas? Crossposted to rec.gardens.
Thanks for any ideas,
Mike