Old 04-05-2005, 08:57 PM
K Barrett

I wondered if it might be Paph chamb (chamberlainianum) x Paph stonei.
Goodness knows we've seen weirdly spelled tags before, *G*. But that's an
odd cross, too. Ethel and another name comes up in Wildcatt, I assume as a
case of a change in taxonomic names of one of the parents.

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:

I looked around and I don't see a hybrid named Paph Stone, so I wonder

if
Paph.charm x stone might not be a Paph. stonei hybrid, which could be

rather
dramatic. You could find any number of Paph stonei pictures on the web

if
you do a google search.

Could be Stone-O, which is Pinocchio x stonei

I'm a little unsure of Paph. Charm. It is a registered hybrid (1930),
but it has never been used as a parent, at least in the database. No
awarded clones. I have a little difficulty thinking somebody would keep
a division around for 75 years, and then decide to make a cross. But
stranger things have happened.

There is a Paph. Charlestonii...

Rob

--