Old 04-05-2005, 04:06 PM

so sad.. it seems that carol own people are kill filing her...

Gareee=A9 wrote:
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I don't care to compromise my principals.... :-)

Oh please, as often as you've changed the header you have few

principals,
imho.

I'm not the one abusing this NG, he is. Perhaps
you can tell Jabbers

OMG, my bad, I have him killfilter, so of course HE'S not bothering

me. I
guess if I were to do same to you..... hmmmm, hate to do that,

but... it
is
tempting here lately.

Anyone ever tell you, that you're bull headed and apparently would

bloody
your head against a brick wall before using the door called reason?

So I guess it is now open season on rec.ponds, via this J person.

All
because of one hard headed person who has "principals". ~ jan

PS. If you reply you're playing into his hands Carol.

Sigh.. I finally filtered Carol as well.

Much as I hate to filter someone with similar interests and advise, I

also
have no tolerance for someone for whatEVER reason drags a squabble

into
another newsgroup.

I couldn't care any less about religious factions and their

practices, when
I'm here. And continuously crusading over in thier newsgroup, and

then
dragging the muck over here is just SO bad. And I've had to add

almost 70
names to my filter list because of this. I HATE having to add 10

people a
day, and I'm almost to the point of no longer remaining in the group

because
of this continuous garbage spewing in here.

I wouldn't start a street fight, an then drag it into a freind's

home, and I
can't respect someone who willingly would sacrifice our group, for

her
crusade.

IMHO, this makes Carol JUST as bad, if not worst then those she's

railing
against.

Only comment I'll make, and she's filtered now as well.
--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm