Old 04-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Steve Harris

Default Herb Robert, other geraniums and self-seeding

Geranium Robertianum is endemic to my garden. It's a nice enough plant
to look at but it pops up all over the place so I wage war on it.

I wonder about other Geraniums for my dry, shady places but if they
self-seed as much as Herb Robert, I might as well transplant its
seedlings to wanted places and hang the bother and expense of the posher
species/varieties?

So are there some other well-behaved, smashing, dry shade loving
Geraniums that I should consider?

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/