Old 05-05-2005, 02:58 AM

"All you and warren do is tell me how to post. If I left this group,
we would lose our best cool season turf guy, unless you know otherwise.

You're still ****ed about the last two times I've
corrected your bogus lawncare advice, but that's just tough.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, let alone advise someone
about turfgrass.

Plonk me, jackass. I'll still be here to keep you in line with your
voodoo lawncare advice. "

Keep showing everyone what a great guy you are. With your attitude and
hostility, I can only imagine how you treat customers, but then maybe
you don't have any. As for me being mad because you corrected my
bogus advice twice previously, perhaps you'd like to excerpt those
posts and post them here for all to see. I'd like to see you do it,
because it never happened.

I had no issue with you prior to your attacking me with name calling,
just because I posted some advice that was 100% correct. I never
treated you with disrespect. I didn't contradict you, I didn't say
your advice was wrong. But apparently you think just your word should
be all that's spoken and for anyone to offer additonal info in a thread
is some kind of attack on you. You apparently have some kind of
inferiority complex that results in uncontrolled anger and vulgarity.

As further evidence of your attitude, a couple of posters who weren't
even involved made some posts that could have ended this nasty thread.
Neither Warren nor I responded and would have been fine with just
letting it go. But you had to come back with the pest wise crack and
now more vulgarity.