Old 05-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Lt. Kizhe Catson

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Carol wrote:

** Only because you're letting him win.

Whilst pointing that finger know that 3 are pointing back at the true
source.

No, Jan I don't think so. Now, I don't exonerate Carol -- allowing for
the fact that I can't even figure out who's who half the time under all
the nyms and stuff (partly because I don't care to spend the time it
would take), I don't think she's handled this mess very well. But I do
notice a pattern recently: a lot of Jabber threads contain only his
posts -- his respondent (Carol or otherwise) is editting out rec.ponds;
Jabs is adding it back in.

** Why don't you ask J why he dragged this NG into it?

Why should she or we? He's YOUR problem and yours alone. Don't like us
posting about him, don't reply. At least I remove his name.

Jan, *Jabbers* has made clear that *he* is dragging rec.ponds in because
of *his* feud with her. He wants *us* to take his side. I learned
long ago that there's no point in trying to adjudicate someone else's
net.feud, and I'm sure not changing that practice for this jerk.

**Because some of you can't IGNORE

"Follow you own advice"

Why blame anyone but the one who is doing all this
cross-posting/flooding?

There isn't any blame placement, except by she who claims there is, there
it must be? Personally, I saw a simple out, too bad you don't see it as
simply.

Carol may or may not have wronged Jabs (and I'm sure not taking his word
for it); if so she should do the right thing -- but not just to make him
go away. For one thing, that's just giving in to a spiteful little
net.terrorist.

**That's unfortunate but there ARE free news-servers out there.

And everyone one should do as Carol says?

All to spite me because I refuse to be intimidated

Oh please, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. The feud came
here, for reasons I know not, but it has become very apparent that you,
Carol, have the power to remove it from rec.ponds.

Nope, only *Jabriol* has that power -- and I am not nearly as trustful
as you that he would keep his promise. To my personal knowledge, this
guy has a history of a being a spiteful lying sociopath going back to
~1998. I don't believe *anything* he says.

-- Kizhe

Recant, retract, recede, take back, withdraw. It's only printing on a
computer for gosh sakes, you're not real and neither is he or I. End it
and let's get back to ponding.

~ jan (Who has a right to her 2 cents just as much as Carol does)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~