Old 05-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Reel McKoi

"Lt. Kizhe Catson" wrote in message
~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Whilst pointing that finger know that 3 are pointing back at the true
source.

No, Jan I don't think so. Now, I don't exonerate Carol -- allowing for
the fact that I can't even figure out who's who half the time under all
the nyms and stuff (partly because I don't care to spend the time it
would take), I don't think she's handled this mess very well. But I do
notice a pattern recently: a lot of Jabber threads contain only his
posts -- his respondent (Carol or otherwise) is editting out rec.ponds;
Jabs is adding it back in.

## Thank you for taking the time to NOTICE that.

Why should she or we? He's YOUR problem and yours alone. Don't like us
posting about him, don't reply. At least I remove his name.

Jan, *Jabbers* has made clear that *he* is dragging rec.ponds in because
of *his* feud with her. He wants *us* to take his side. I learned
long ago that there's no point in trying to adjudicate someone else's
net.feud, and I'm sure not changing that practice for this jerk.

There isn't any blame placement, except by she who claims there is,

there
it must be? Personally, I saw a simple out, too bad you don't see it as
simply.

Carol may or may not have wronged Jabs (and I'm sure not taking his word
for it); if so she should do the right thing -- but not just to make him
go away. For one thing, that's just giving in to a spiteful little
net.terrorist.

## Which is something I will not do to please *anyone.* Besides, I cannot
recant what he himself wrote about years ago. It surprised me that someone
would even ask or expect me to do such a thing.

Oh please, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. The feud

came
here, for reasons I know not, but it has become very apparent that you,
Carol, have the power to remove it from rec.ponds.

Nope, only *Jabriol* has that power -- and I am not nearly as trustful
as you that he would keep his promise.

## I assure you, he wouldn't. He's completely obsessed with me. I have no
power over Jabs, no more than I have the power over anyone else here, nor
should I have that power. Each of us are responsible for our own behavior.

To my personal knowledge, this
guy has a history of a being a spiteful lying sociopath going back to
~1998. I don't believe *anything* he says.

## He goes back quite aways before that even. He used several different
nyms in the past. I must add that I find it insulting that someone would
suggest I recant something Jabs himself posted about years ago. That makes
no sense. This rape/incest thing keeps cropping up over and over again.
The man is obsessed with the subject........ killfiles are probably the
only thing that will work.

Recant, retract, recede, take back, withdraw. It's only printing on a
computer for gosh sakes, you're not real and neither is he or I. End

it
and let's get back to ponding.

~ jan (Who has a right to her 2 cents just as much as Carol does)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...