Old 05-05-2005, 03:16 AM
Buzzard

"All you and warren do is tell me how to post. If I left this group,
we would lose our best cool season turf guy, unless you know otherwise.

You're still ****ed about the last two times I've
corrected your bogus lawncare advice, but that's just tough.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, let alone advise someone
about turfgrass.

Plonk me, jackass. I'll still be here to keep you in line with your
voodoo lawncare advice. "

Keep showing everyone what a great guy you are.

-snip incessant whine-

Look, you offer almost nothing here besides attempting to moderate
me. Ignore me please, I'm not asking for anyones approval. Once
you understand that, we may get along. (?)

Just drop it, and leave me alone already. I'm here to answer mostly
cool season turfgrass questions......that's all.

I am a stickler for mis-information tho..