Old 05-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Buzzard

Hmmm, Buzzard, who are you and where did you come from? Sounds like
you and Steveo are one and the same? Do you need multiple ID's
because you have a split personality, or is it because you've made such
an ass of yourself you need another ID?

"I am a stickler for mis-information tho.."

Show me where I gave any mis-information in the start of this thread
before you started attacking me

Is Agent: G2/0.2 too complicated for you to properly quote the text
you're responding to, trader for?

Buzzard is an inside joke from something else. Notice my email hasn't
changed, so if you want to filter me set your massage rule to my
email addy.

K humpy?