Old 05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Dick

On 4 May 2005 13:33:31 -0700, "
wrote:

Dang, I just run to the shop and got myself a timer as well and get
back to realise that it only works on hourly basis... can't set it up
to start/stop at half hours. I am going to return it and exchange for
something else.
Darn,I hate to waste my time like this.

Since I have 5 tanks, I needed something more elaborite. I use an
X-10 system. It includes a clock with 4 programmable switches and a
remote switch for each tank. (I already was using X-10 equipment to
control my grass sprinklers, it is programmed through a computer
program, also I have many lights throughout the house that are
remotely controled by wireless hand held controllers). If you want
flexibility and expandability do a search for X-10.

dick