Old 05-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Mike

A bit like talking horse shit!

Please don't bring politics in to gardening.

Talking of politics;-)

A lobbyist, on his way home from work in London, came to a dead halt in
traffic and thought to himself, "This traffic seems worse than usual."

Then he noticed a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars
so he rolled down his window and asked, ! "Officer, what's the holdup?"

The officer replied, "Tony Blair is depressed, so he stopped his motorcade
and is threatening to douse himself with petrol and set himself on fire.

He says no one believes his stories about why we went to war in Iraq, or
that his tax cuts will help anyone except his wealthy friends.

So we're taking up a collection for him."
The lobbyist asked, "How much have you got so far?"

The officer replied, "About forty gallons - but a lot of folks are still
siphoning."