Old 05-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Tiziano

Yes I have seen few red maples in a nursery today , were about 4
meters tall with a trunk as thick as a calf and priced about 4-5
thousand us $ I live in switzerland
a tree like yours it costs already about over 1200 1600 us $ k us to
be digged out and transported and placed into another lawn

Project903 wrote:

There was no motive in posting it here, it just seemed that this would
be the place to post, if this was such a rare size of it's kind, you
all seem so knowledgable!

I was sort of taken back by the number (in the tens of thousands) a
local nursery tossed at me and thought oh my goodness. Truth be told,
I absolutely love the tree. I was just curious.

Thanks for your responses.