Old 05-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Reel McKoi

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Luka and I ambled down to the pond this morning, and what a difference!

The sky is electric blue, bright sun, and just a whiff of frost still on
the grass in the shade. Even the redwing blackbird's scolding sounds
brighter. They're nesting in the usual places, a big patch of cattails at
each end of the pond. I haven't seen the nest, but I'll look more
carefully in a few days. Even though the birds try to distract intruders,
you can still narrow the search by the level of hysteria as you walk

slowly
along the shore.

I really enjoyed thos post. :-) You seem to be feeling better today.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and