Old 05-05-2005, 11:43 PM
humider humider is offline
Registered User

Hi Rob It is probably but I would be interested to purchase this SF-5 model. Please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Soetedjo
Hi,

If I can get 3 committed buyers in Seattle area, I can get the Walton Labs
SF-5 commercial centrifugal humidifier for $225. Check its specs at
http://www.waltonlabs.com/SF-5.html

I use this humidifier for my GH, it's made of copper and other metal, it
puts out tons of mist especially without the dome. It's heavy (25lb),
that's why I can only offer it in Seattle area (you pick up).

The unit will be a new old stock.

Please email me directly by April 21st. If I can get 3 committed buyers, I
will purchased these surplus units.

thanks
rob