Old 05-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Tennessee Tony

Brigitte wrote:
I think I'll put my clothes, computer and plants in my Saturn, and just tow
it behind my van. It's small enough and lite enough that I can easily tow
it, and my plants will get the light and air they need.

Just warning you that what is *just* a little car being towed, can
easily cause a deadly situation in an emergency stop.

Please check your minivan's towing capacity, and if it is up to specs,
please go slow. If it's not, don't use it to tow the car. I've seen
people die from what seems like an easy task.

Tony