Old 06-05-2005, 07:25 AM
Broadback

Phil L wrote:

Ford Prefect wrote:
:: Anyone had problems ordering from them?
:: I ordered some plants that went missing in the post I contacted
:: them and I was told I had to claim from the Post Office and that
:: was that, I wasn't going to say anything to anyone online until I
:: spoke to a very good nursery I go to who couldn't believe that
:: Rare Plants didn't replace the plants straight away or at least
:: offer an alternative.
:: I think it's called customer service or something like that!
:: Ford.

I see, so you were told to contact Royal Mail whose fault it was, refused to
do so and now want to moan about it....I'm not surprised your local nursery
were badmouthing Rare Plants, they obviously don't want you to shop there,
it's called customer poaching.

Rare Plants must send out thousands of plants per month via RM, do you think
you are the first person not to recieve something? - get in touch with RM,
they can reimburse you, RP can not, and should not.

First did Rare Plants get a proof of posting document from the Post
Office, they should have and it is free? Secondly do they make it clear
that it is sent at your risk, surely they should? Finally do they
offer, for a small charge insurance, if not why not?