Old 06-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Mike

I've got some of that plastic-covered stuff that is used along the
top of chain-link fences, will try that, thanks.

That will be ideal ;-)

I'm going to use some seed from last years crop, "enorma", and perhaps
mix in some Scarlet Emperor or Painted Lady. How many "generations" is
the seed likely to be good for?

I am not a gardening gardener, more of the hardware gardener, however on
asking 'her who is the gardener', she says that as far as she is aware, you
can go on for ever, then added that it is enorma she grows. On a wigwam of
10 canes with a bean each side (20 beans) and there are 10 up so far.

:-))

Mike