Old 06-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Frank Logullo

"Robert Chambers" wrote in message
. ..
Well the Briggs and Stratton aren't the same as they used to be either.
I got 12 years out of mine and I took good care of it. Towards the
end it just didn't have any power. I bought a Honda and haven't
regretted the decision. they are nice mowers, quiet, powerful and use
less gas in a month than my old B&S used in one mowing. The blade
system on the Honda's does a much better job of cutting the grass also.

You make an excellent point that we all need to know in that good products
can go bad. I had a Toro as that product line was going down hill and it
spent considerable time in shop getting repaired.

The Lawnboy when new or brought back to specs burns gas like crazy. Highly
annoying to me as bottom of my property is terraced, essentially 2 flights
down, and I run out of gas and have to trudge up the slopes for more ;(
Frank