Old 06-05-2005, 10:59 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Fri, 06 May 2005 11:14:56 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Anne Lurie wrote:

I'm with Jan. You brought the trash in, and it is time for you to take it
out.

Carol's never done anything on this newsgroup to deserve this treatment.
One more for the killfile...
plonk

I think that is because your killfile is filtering her aliases and/or
crossposts. Of course now she'll come back and rebut that, saying it
happened very few times...... well, those few times (more than I could
count) have been enough.

Not to mention the easy out she could have taken for rec.ponds, but no, she
goes on about not being blackmailed into something. Totally silly to act
this way in cyberspace, imo, but I guess that is just me.

Anne & Elaine have been good rec.ponders, and not deserving of the
killfile, imho. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~