Old 07-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Reel McKoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message

The only nut I see on Usenet is Carol aka whoever she is
now......windsong, reelmckoi etc etc......

## And using different nyms to avoid trolls makes someone a nut? LOL!!!
:-D You must be new to Usenet. But that's ok. You'll learn there are
many, many people who do the same thing to avoid kooks and trolls from
invading all their NGs. :-)

If anyone of the regular Rec.pond posters meant anything to her or
just the sanity of the group sahe would do what it takes and forget
it...its only a thing

## Uh, what thing? It occurs to me if I meant anything to the people of
rec.ponds they would not expect me to *LIE* or recant about some sex abuse
case brought up in a *different* NG. They would do the right thing and
stop constantly referring to the known TROLL thereby encouraging him to keep
posting here. They would do the right thing and not expect me to bow to a
blackmailer, yet not expect the blackmailer to recant his slander and
lies.....

............unless of course there is just
somethng much deeper between you and Jabriol..........and all these
other individuals that follow you around like a dog in heat for some
reason or other, and its not just to harrass you.......

## Like you're harassing me now? :-) Is there a difference?
The anti-Jabriol entourage doesn't really surprise me as he's one of the
most despised men on Usenet. He drew many many people into this, his latest
flame-war, by cross-posting to probably 100 NGs, many where people despise
him and have for a long time. He eats up all this attention. The more
problems he causes HERE the longer he'll stay. The more I'm harassed here
to *LIE* the more it encourages him to stay. So keep it up if you want him
around forever.....

My 2 cents worth.......

## Thanks... maybe you can recant whatever it is Jabbers wants recanted....
and make him go away.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."