Old 07-05-2005, 12:52 AM
~Roy~

Believe me, if I culd make the problem go away you would not be here
right now.....Maybe your not 100% of the problem but just like a
fungus on a fish, if the host is dead the fungas dies as well.....get
rid of the foodstuff the other source will go away as
well..........But you are part of the problem nonetheless, and a
pretty large part to say the least! Perhaps its just that you crave
all this attention, afterall we all know your track record for staying
contented......in more ways than one!

On Fri, 6 May 2005 18:47:46 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

===
==="~Roy~" wrote in message
et...
===
===
=== The only nut I see on Usenet is Carol aka whoever she is
=== now......windsong, reelmckoi etc etc......
===
===## And using different nyms to avoid trolls makes someone a nut? LOL!!!
===:-D You must be new to Usenet. But that's ok. You'll learn there are
===many, many people who do the same thing to avoid kooks and trolls from
===invading all their NGs. :-)
===
=== If anyone of the regular Rec.pond posters meant anything to her or
=== just the sanity of the group sahe would do what it takes and forget
=== it...its only a thing
===
===## Uh, what thing? It occurs to me if I meant anything to the people of
===rec.ponds they would not expect me to *LIE* or recant about some sex abuse
===case brought up in a *different* NG. They would do the right thing and
===stop constantly referring to the known TROLL thereby encouraging him to keep
===posting here. They would do the right thing and not expect me to bow to a
===blackmailer, yet not expect the blackmailer to recant his slander and
===lies.....
===
===...........unless of course there is just
=== somethng much deeper between you and Jabriol..........and all these
=== other individuals that follow you around like a dog in heat for some
=== reason or other, and its not just to harrass you.......
===
===## Like you're harassing me now? :-) Is there a difference?
===The anti-Jabriol entourage doesn't really surprise me as he's one of the
===most despised men on Usenet. He drew many many people into this, his latest
===flame-war, by cross-posting to probably 100 NGs, many where people despise
===him and have for a long time. He eats up all this attention. The more
===problems he causes HERE the longer he'll stay. The more I'm harassed here
===to *LIE* the more it encourages him to stay. So keep it up if you want him
===around forever.....
===
=== My 2 cents worth.......
===
===## Thanks... maybe you can recant whatever it is Jabbers wants recanted....
===and make him go away.