Old 07-05-2005, 01:20 AM
Reel McKoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message
Believe me, if I culd make the problem go away you would not be here
right now.....Maybe your not 100% of the problem but just like a
fungus on a fish, if the host is dead the fungas dies as well.....get
rid of the foodstuff the other source will go away as
well..........

** Which also applies to YOU of course. No YOU, no threads like this one
that encourage him to stay. Why should I pay for his bad behavior?

But you are part of the problem nonetheless, and a
pretty large part to say the least!

** Because I refuse to lie and recant whatever he posted happened with his
daughter 10 years ago?

Perhaps its just that you crave
all this attention,

** It appears YOU crave the attention since you people keep this going - not
me! I repeat, you're doing this to keep him here for some reason.

afterall we all know your track record for staying
contented......in more ways than one!

** Afterall, we also all know *your* track record for staying
contented......in more ways than one! LOL!!! :-D

Have a nice evening.....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...