Old 07-05-2005, 01:32 AM
cat daddy

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

I think that is because your killfile is filtering her aliases and/or
crossposts.

* Which "aliases" and cross-posts are those? Do you expect me to use

"Reel
McKoi" on all the NGs I frequent to make it easy for Jabriol to do the

same
things on other groups? Or do you think you should dictate where other
rec.ponders post and what nyms they should use?

If you weren't such a shithead, you wouldn't need all your aliases and
nyms and remailers. You alone, by your obnoxious behaviour elsewhere,
brought this mess here. You should be ashamed of what you caused, as any
reasonable person would, rather than lashing out at people here who have
given you way more than the benefit of a doubt.

Of course now she'll come back and rebut that, saying it
happened very few times...... well, those few times (more than I could
count) have been enough.

* You can't could higher than THREE? Windsong, Cracklin' and Reel McKoi?
:-)))) I even use others on other NGs which isn't against anyone's TOS or
the law in the USA.

Not to mention the easy out she could have taken for rec.ponds, but no,

she
goes on about not being blackmailed into something.

* What easy way? Claim the freak didn't sexually abuse or abuse his
daughter in some way to please you and your friend? Why should I? All I
know is what he posted here himself. You want me to *LIE* so people like
you don't have to use a killfile? That takes some nerve.

Totally silly to act
this way in cyberspace, imo, but I guess that is just me.

* Just you and people like yourself. Giving in to such a nutcase like

Jabs
solves nothing. And you sure don't seem to harass Jabriol to recant what

he
said about me, my husband and my son. How odd..... How one sided, don't
you think?

Anne & Elaine have been good rec.ponders,

* So have I, and I've been here since 1996.

and not deserving of the
killfile, imho. ~ jan

* When people turn on someone and expect that person to *LIE* because

"they
say so" for their own CONVENIENCE - yes, they deserve the killfile. And
with that I may killfile a few myself. If you can't handle the trolls and
nuts on Usenet perhaps you don't belong here. And I say that in all
sincerity......
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...