Old 07-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Alan Holmes wrote:
"pammyT" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
Drowning is very quick,

how the hell do you figure that out? Drowning is slow and bloody
cruel and possibly illegal as a method of killling the thing.

it would be dangerous to attempt to get them into a
sack,
as that would require opening the cage, which, if you have ever
seen one close up,
you would not wish to get that close to.

Ya big wimp. I have been close up to them, in Canada where I fed
them from my hand every morning, and over here where a rescue
sanctuary had one in a large aviary.

Do you also feed the other type of rat, the ones without the furry
tails?

I used to. I had four as pets when I was younger. Cracking animals, rats.
Very intelligent and clean - and the best pets for children.