Old 07-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Spider

Margret no wrote in message ...
Was having an argument about pot plants!!! I saw some beautiful pots
containing flowering tulips, hyacinths, jonquils etc.; but decided to buy
good ol' geraniums instead. My family said I was mad, as the geraniums did
not look nearly as impressive; but I reckon they will flower for months,
instead of just a few weeks. What would you have bought?

Because they flower in two different seasons, I would probably have bought
both! Certainly no point expecting those Spring bulbs to flower in Summer -
unless you try some seriously Chelsea-esque jiggery-pokery! You did the
right thing - not least because it's your garden.

Spider