Old 07-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Dwayne

I recently transplanted all my roses (about 20) into an area where they
would get more sun. One didn't survive. I dug out the stump and found the
remains of a large Boer that had eaten its way into the roots. I have no
idea what kind it was, or if it was the reason the rose didn't make it, but
it is a possibility. Could that have been your problem?

Dwayne

"John Edgar" wrote in message
oups.com...
We planted Rose Tequilla Sunrise about 4/5 years ago. After cutting
back this spring, it has decided to give up the ghost and is quite
dead. Why would this happen? All our other roses are fine and growing
like mad.