Old 07-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Dwayne wrote:
I recently transplanted all my roses (about 20) into an area where they
would get more sun. One didn't survive. I dug out the stump and found the
remains of a large Boer that had eaten its way into the roots. I have no
idea what kind it was, or if it was the reason the rose didn't make it, but
it is a possibility. Could that have been your problem?

It is now over a century since the Boer war petered out, so you
claim some kind of a record for discovering a combatant that didn't
accept the peace conditions. Are you sure that is what you meant?

Yes, I am genuinely baffled.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.