Old 07-05-2005, 06:17 PM
xxaurastarxx xxaurastarxx is offline
Registered User

Question HELP!! I need to transplant and I'm clueless

I recently inhereited a crop of bamboo. The only problem is they are at my aunts house in massachuets. I need to transplant them to my home in NY. I have absolutly no knowledge of bamboo. How do I go about transplanting them w/o damaging them. My uncle planted them about 7 years ago I believe and they are fairly large. I don't know what species they are or anything and I have no way of finding out. I'd like to atleast get a few of them if not the whole crop. They were very special to my uncle and they are the only thing I have left of him. Any ideas would be greatly appricieated. Thank you very much.