Old 07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Anne,

I have responded very little to this thread other than to say don't respond
to the individual (Jab... what ever it is using to have viewed in the From
listing, because it is not necessarily from where it was sent or how it was
sent). From what I have seen, it is not Carol who has brought this to the
list other than to defend herself, it is the other individual that has
crossposted to this list. I have yet seen a crossposted post from Carol
that has been listed.

I have been blocking senders with my Outlook Express Reader and it is
interesting to see what you click on to block and then OE shows you exactly
what email addy has been blocked. It has been working very effectively,
except when someone responds to one of its crossposting messages.

If you want to chastise someone chastise Jab... the Offender, but please do
it privately. ;-) As far as rec.ponds is concerned, it seems that Carol is
the victim here not the perpwetrator.

Tom L.L.
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
I'm with Jan. You brought the trash in, and it is time for you to take it
out.

Anne